Labels

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Double Dog Dare You!

I make this awesome smoothie every morning, but I made the mistake of telling Cam what was in it before he tried it and now he refuses to drink it - what a baby!!

Anyway I dare you to make it with an open mind and closed eyes and let me know if it isn't the best drink ever.

Start with 1 cup milk - I use skim milk.
Add 1 cup of frozen fruit - banana, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. etc.
Top Secret Ingredient - 1 cup of raw spinach.

Blend and enjoy - you get a super healthy drink and it tastes great - if it isn't sweet enough for you, you could add a little sweetener.

I guarantee you can not taste the spinach - it defiantly looks green-speckled but who doesn't like fun colors first thing in the morning - if they only made clear spinach, maybe I could get Cam to drink it.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds tasty! I can see how all the fruit would cover the taste of the spinach. I can't do milk, but I'll have to try it with soy milk. :) (And so glad to see you blogging again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! This is too funny, this is a smoothie on my list to try already... great minds, great minds : )

    ReplyDelete

You don"t have to have a blog account to leave a comment, but please let me know who you are.